Sunday, January 23, 2011

"The Spot"

I don't know about you, but with the variety of things to do in Provo City it is nice to be able to go somewhere nice and sit and do nothing. However, you can't go just anywhere and do nothing (doing nothing is kind of a big deal.) This just requires you getting a bit creative.

Provo City Spot
I was driving around one night for kicks and found myself heading up a rather steep hill and I was intrigued, so I tried to find the highest point. I finally came to it. (picture below: looking at the spot.)




I got out and wandered around up on that little mound and found that it was flat and offered
fun dating ideas, The view from the spot
good seating looking at this view.

At night you can see the entire valley! This has got to be one of the most beautiful things you can see around here.

Trust me, a place like this (i'm not giving you directions because I don't want to flood my spot; you understand) is an awesome place for a cheap date ideas.

I have found that not only are these places great because they are cheap but they beauty makes for a great memory and wonderful place to revisit to reminsce about first experiences together.

Leave us some comment about some great places that you have found. Have any particularly good spots by Utah Lake? Perhaps some place up Provo, American Fork, or Springville Canyons? Pictures help demonstrate your point as well.

Perhaps we'll have a contest for the best spot in Provo, you submit to us your best picture from your favorite spot. We'll let you know more about this as we figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment